Golf Outings & Tournaments
Join hundreds of other groups in selecting New England Country Club
for your next golf outing and receive:
- Spectacular Golf Course Conditions
- Full Service Facility
- Practice Facility, Pro Shop, Restaurant, On Course Food & Beverages
- Professional Event Management Services at NO additional cost
- Well experienced, friendly, detail oriented staff
- Staff dedicated to help you reach your golf outing goals
- Value based outing packages and pricing
Mike Daron, Director of Golf
Convenient Location & Great Service
Our fully stocked pro shop, state-of-the-art practice facility with an all-grass tee area, practice bunkers and two practice putting greens provide your guests with an opportunity to prepare for the event. Individual golf lessons, group clinics and rental clubs are also available to your guests.
Each event is customized according to your specific needs. Our staff is very attentive and friendly and committed to ensuring your guests are well taken care of! Organization is key to a successful event and our staff provides much of the organization for your event. Our package offerings range from the very simple “golf only” offering to the “all-inclusive” offerings to take care of all of your event needs. Not only will you be impressed with our staff and event offerings, but also your guests will enjoy a spectacular and well-manicured championship golf course designed by Hale Irwin.
New England Golf Outings & Functions
A prime facility for golf events for any occasion! New England Country Club is a full-service facility offering many amenities including our own Egan’s Pub Restaurant providing you and your guests with all of your food and beverage needs for the day. Our on-course beverage service and grill-at-the-turn service during your event are sure to please your guests during their round of golf.
For groups of 50 guests or less, we have a cozy inside dining room with outdoor terrace.
- Shotgun starts Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays – morning and afternoon availability
- Event organization from start to finish
- Player Signage on each golf cart
- Hole challenges
- Tournament Scoring and Player Board
- On Course Beverage Cart
- Driving Range/Practice Facility
- “tips from the pro” at the range
- Banquets (50 guests or less)
- Grill at the Turn
- Gifts and prizes from the Pro Shop
- Sponsor signage