Welcome to New England Country Club
To Our Valued Members and Guests,
New England Country Club is committed to providing a safe environment for all who visit or work here. That commitment remains ever strong as our nation comes together to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, our plan is to continue with normal operating hours and service levels as business and regulations allow. Our team is working hard to ensure that every precaution is being taken in line with the best practices outlined by the CDC, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and Mass Golf.
As everyone knows, the situation is changing daily. Some things to note:
- New tee time policy must be 10 minutes between groups
- Groups of 5 or more must not congregate anywhere on the property before or after playing
- Golfers will be required to maintain social distancing at all times. There should be a minimum space of 6 ft between playing partners, other golfers and staff while on the course.
- Golf carts must be cleaned and sanitized after each use. Personal push carts are allowed only if brought by the golfer
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
- Our parking lots will be monitored to ensure that tailgating does not happen
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, water stations, beverage carts and sand fill boxes have been removed
We look forward to seeing you soon,
New England CC Team