To Our Valued Members and Guests,
New England Country Club is committed to providing a safe environment for all who visit or work here. That commitment remains ever strong as our nation comes together to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, our plan is to continue with normal operating hours and service levels as business and regulations allow. Our team is working hard to ensure that every precaution is being taken in line with the best practices outlined by the CDC, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and Mass Golf.
Restaurants will be allowed to start offering outdoor dining at the start of Phase 2, which could begin on June 8 at the earliest. Indoor dining will follow at an unspecified date within Phase 2, subject to public health data.
Restaurants will have to adhere to a checklist that includes social distancing, hygiene, staffing and operations, and cleaning and disinfecting. Here are some of the mandatory guidelines that restaurants will have to follow:
- Face coverings required to enter the Patio & Restrooms.
- Face coverings for all customers and workers are required at all times, except where an individual is unable to wear a face covering due to medical condition or disability (customers may remove face coverings while seated at tables).
- All customers must be seated; eat-in service to standing customers (e.g., around bar areas) is prohibited.
- Tables must be positioned at least six feet apart from all other tables and any high foot traffic areas.
- The size of a party seated at a table cannot exceed six people.
- Diners waiting for tables cannot congregate in common areas or form lines.
- Directional hallways and passageways must be established for foot traffic if possible, to minimize contact.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers with at least 60 percent alcohol should be made available at entrances, exits, and in the dining area.
- Utensils and place settings must be either single-use or sanitized after each use; utensils should be rolled or packaged. Tables should not be pre-set to reduce opportunity for exposure.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
New England CC Team