About the Course
The scenic New England Country Club is one of the best conditioned public courses in the area. This enjoyable 18 hole championship golf course, designed by Hale Irwin, has the look and feel of a private golf course. The rolling hills, tree lined fairways, and multiple tee boxes give each hole a unique character and provide a fair challenge for all ability levels. Breathtaking New England scenery can be viewed from the dining room, tent facility and throughout the golf course. Keep an eye open for the occasional deer, fox and other wildlife that inhabit the course surroundings. Whether your visit is to view breathtaking fall foliage or whatever time of year you visit New England Country Club, you are sure to enjoy the beauty and character of the golf course. As Hale Irwin states, “New England is a course you can’t wait to play again.”
- Voted “One of the Best 18” – The Boston Globe
- Site of the N.E. Public Links Championship
- Site of the U.S. Amateur Qualifier
- Senior PGA Tour Qualifier Site
- Site of the NCAA Division II Regionals
- State-of-the-Art all grass Driving Range
- Practice Bunkers
- Practice Putting Green
- Egan’s Pub Grille Room & Patio
- 4,000 sq ft – open air, weather proof – Tent Facility for Banquets w/ air conditioning
Scorecard and Stats
Remember, for best availability, always call ahead to book your tee time ~ and ENJOY!
Click on image to view full size image.